Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions
CompressionAttire reserves the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Site after the effective date of any changes is deemed acceptance of the revised Terms. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms each time you visit the Site.
- COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS All Content, design, text, graphics, logos, photographs, interfaces, the selection and arrangements thereof, and any other material on the Site are protected by United States and international copyright law and other intellectual property laws and are owned by CompressionAttire or other respective owners that have granted us the right and license to use such materials. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and trade dress (collectively, the “Marks”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of CompressionAttire or other respective owners that have granted us the right and license to use such Marks. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Mark displayed on the Site. You may not use any Marks without the prior written permission of CompressionAttire You may not frame, deep link or utilize any similar techniques to enclose the Site, Content, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of CompressionAttire without our express written consent.
- ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION The information presented on or through this Site is made available solely for general information purposes and convenience. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. CompressionAttire disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or by anyone who may be informed of its contents. CompressionAttire offers and displays the products on this Site as reasonable representations and availability of the color, configuration, design, texture, and/or look of its products. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of merchandise color or detail will be accurate. On occasion, the Site may contain incomplete information, typographical errors, or inaccuracies as to description, pricing, sizing, fabrication, color or availability. Additionally, note that certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We reserve the right to correct errors at any time without prior notice (including after your order has been placed).
- PRODUCTS AVAILABILITY AND PRICES The features, content, specifications, products and prices and availability of products and services described or depicted on this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Site. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Returns Policy. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case- by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by unauthorized dealers, resellers or distributors (e.g., those who have not signed our Reseller Agreement). All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information on the Site, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. Any offer for any product or service made on this Site is void where prohibited.
- USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS Any Content, material, information, idea, photo, or other communication you transmit to or post on this Site or to CompressionAttire by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or used by CompressionAttire and/or its designees for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and manufacturing products (“Communication”). We will have no obligations with respect to the Communication. CompressionAttire and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate, or otherwise use the Communication and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial and noncommercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site anything illegal, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material that is invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, that consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages, or could rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a credit card or other content. CompressionAttire reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted Communication or other content. If you do post or submit Communication, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant us and our sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if we choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Communication that you post; that the Communication is accurate; that use of the Communication you supply does not violate these Terms or the rights of any individual or entity; and that you will indemnify us for all claims resulting from Communication and other content you supply. CompressionAttire has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Communication or other content posted by you or any third party. Notice of Copyright Infringement If you are a copyright owner who believes your copyrighted material has been copied, posted, or distributed on or through the Site in a way that infringes your copyright rights, please inform our designated Copyright Agent by sending CompressionAttire an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, to be effective you must include the following information in your written notice:
• A detailed description of the copyrighted work you believe is being infringed;
• A description (such as the subdomain link) of the location on the Site where the allegedly infringing content appears;
• Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, email address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the allegedly infringing use is not authorized by you as the copyright owner, by your agent, or by law;
• A statement affirming that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notice is accurate and that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the copyright owner; and
• An original or electronic signature of the copyright owner or someone authorized on the owner’s behalf to assert infringement of copyright and to submit the statement. Please note that notice to the designated Copyright Agent is only for reporting claims of copyright infringement in connection with the Site. Contacts for other matters are provided elsewhere through these Terms.
IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER, HOWEVER, THIS PROVISION SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED TO LIMIT YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CONSUMER PROTECTION LAWS OF YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 19.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS When you use the Site, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, or by posting notices and messages on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- INTERNATIONAL LAW We control, operate, and administer the Site from the United States. We make no representation that any material on our Site is appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Illegal access to the Site from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export it in violation of U.S. export laws, rules, and regulations. If you access the Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- Informal Resolution: Most disputes can be resolved without resort to litigation. You can reach our customer service department at email@example.com. The parties agree to use their best efforts to settle any dispute, claim, question, or disagreement directly through consultation with our customer service department, and good faith negotiations shall be a condition to either party initiating a lawsuit or arbitration. Before either party may seek arbitration, the party must first send to the other party a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”) describing the nature and basis of the Claim and the requested relief. A Notice to CompressionAttire should be sent to: CompressionAttire, 44 Lennox Road, E17 8NT, London, United Kingdom. After the Notice is received, you and we may attempt to resolve the Claim informally. SEE SECTION 19 BELOW FOR IMPORTANT LIMITATIONS ON THE TERMS OF THIS SUB-SECTION 18 (A).
2) Additional Rules for Non-appearance Based Arbitration: If non-appearance arbitration applies, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties.
(3) Confidentiality: All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, including, but not limited to, the award of the arbitrator and compliance therewith, shall be strictly confidential. The parties agree to maintain confidentiality unless otherwise required by law. This paragraph shall not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
(4) Exception: Litigation of Intellectual Property and Small Claims Court Claims: Notwithstanding the parties' decision to resolve all disputes through arbitration, either party may bring enforcement actions, validity determinations or claims arising from or relating to infringement, misappropriation, theft, piracy, or unauthorized use of intellectual property in state or federal court or in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect its intellectual property rights (“intellectual property rights” means patents, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, but not privacy or publicity rights). Either party may also bring an individual action in a small claims court for disputes or claims within the scope of that court's jurisdiction.
Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service (TOS)
Welcome to this web site owned and operated by CompressionAttire. CompressionAttire is pleased to offer its products and provide other related information and materials to you through this Web site located at www. CompressionAttire.com
IMPORTANT - BEFORE INSTALLING, ACCESSING, OR USING ANY PART OF THIS SITE, YOU SHOULD READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT (THE "TOS") CAREFULLY AS THEY GOVERN YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE. CompressionAttire IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE USE OF THIS SITE TO YOU ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS TOS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS TOS, YOU ARE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION BY CompressionAttire TO ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE AND ARE INSTRUCTED TO EXIT IMMEDIATELY.
Terms & Conditions
1. LICENSE GRANT. This site is provided by CompressionAttire, and this TOS provides to you (identified herein as "you" or a "User") a personal, revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, nontransferable license to use this site conditioned on your continued compliance with the terms and conditions of this TOS. You may print and download materials and information from this site solely for your personal use, provided that all hard copies contain all copyright and other applicable notices contained in such materials and information. This TOS is only a license and not an assignment or sale. Accordingly, you expressly acknowledge and agree that CompressionAttire transfers no ownership or intellectual property interest or title in and to this site to you or anyone else.
2. LICENSE GRANT RESTRICTIONS. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not modify, translate, decompile, create derivative work(s) of, copy, distribute, disassemble, broadcast, transmit, publish, remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels, license, sublicense, transfer, sell, mirror, frame, exploit, rent, lease, private label, grant a security interest in, or otherwise use in any manner not expressly permitted herein, including, without limitation, for commercial purposes, this site and any of the information, images, text, graphics, interfaces, photographs, audio, video, sounds, artwork, designs, computer code (including html code), programs, software, and documentation found on or accessible through this site. Moreover, you may not (i) use any "deep link," "page scrape," "robot," "spider," or other automatic device, program, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of this site or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this site to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through this site, (ii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of this site or any other systems or networks connected to this site or to any CompressionAttire server(s) or to any of the services offered on or through this site, by hacking, password "mining," or any other illegitimate means, (iii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this site or any network connected to this site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on this site or any network(s) connected to this site, (iv) reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to this site, (v) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this site or CompressionAttire system(s) or network(s) or any system(s) or network(s) connected to this site, (vi) use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper working of this site or any transaction conducted on this site, or with any other person's use of this site, and (vii) forge headers, impersonate a person, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to CompressionAttire on or through this site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, COPYING OR REPRODUCING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY CompressionAttire TO ANY OTHER SERVER OR LOCATION FOR FURTHER REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED.
3. USER OBLIGATIONS. By installing, accessing, or using this site in order to view our information and materials and/or purchase a product, you represent that you are of the legal age to execute a legally enforceable contract under the laws of the state and/or country in which you reside and will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, and complete information when submitting information to this site, including, without limitation, when you provide information via a registration or submission form found on any of this site. If you provide any false, inaccurate, untrue, or incomplete information, CompressionAttire reserves the right to terminate your access and use of this site and/or cancel any of your product purchases or transactions with CompressionAttire. In addition, you agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of this site. You also acknowledge and agree that use of the Internet and this site are solely at your own risk. While CompressionAttire has endeavored in each instance to create a secure and reliable Site, you should understand that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to/from this site over the Internet or other global communication network cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, CompressionAttire is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on this site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. You must make your own determination as to these issues.
4. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, audio, video, sounds, images, artwork, computer code (including html code), programs, software, products, information, and documentation as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel," and arrangement of any content contained on or available through this site, unless otherwise indicated, are owned, controlled, and licensed by CompressionAttire and/or its suppliers and are protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national, and international laws and regulations. Except as expressly provided herein, CompressionAttire does not grant any express or implied right to you or any other person under any intellectual or proprietary rights. Accordingly, your unauthorized use of this site may violate intellectual property or other proprietary rights laws as well as other laws, regulations, and statutes. Please be aware that CompressionAttire actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The www.compressionattire.com Web site is Copyright 2015 CompressionAttire and/or its licensors. All rights reserved. CompressionAttire also owns a copyright in the contents of each of this site as a collective work and/or compilation and in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of the content of each of this site. Any downloadable or printable programs, information, or materials available through this site and all intellectual property and/or proprietary rights related thereto, unless otherwise indicated, are owned by CompressionAttire and/or its suppliers. [TRADEMARK] and all other names, logos, and icons identifying CompressionAttire and its programs, products, and services are proprietary trademarks of CompressionAttire, and any use of such marks without the express written permission of CompressionAttire is strictly prohibited. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
5. ON-LINE-PURCHASES; SPECIFIC PROGRAMS; OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Additional notices, terms, and conditions may apply to the purchase of goods, participation in a particular program, and/or to specific portions or features of any of this site, all of which are made a part of this TOS by this reference. You agree to abide by such other notices, terms, and conditions, including where applicable representing that you are of sufficient legal age to acquire a product and/or use or participate in a program, service, or feature. If there is a conflict between this TOS and the terms posted for or applicable to a specific portion of this site, including any areas to enable the on-line purchase of items or for any program or service offered on or through the site, the latter terms shall control with respect to your use of that portion of the site. CompressionAttire obligations, if any, with respect to its services, programs, and/or products are governed solely by the terms, conditions, notices, and agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this site should be construed to alter such terms, conditions, notices, and agreements.
7. ENFORCING SECURITY ON THE SITE. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of this site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution, including, without limitation, punishment under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986. CompressionAttire reserves the right to view, monitor, and record activity on this site without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible criminal activity on this site. CompressionAttire will also comply with all court orders involving requests for such information. In addition to the foregoing, CompressionAttire reserves the right to at any time, and without notice, to modify, suspend, terminate, or interrupt operation of or access to this site, or any portion of this site, for any reason.
8. SUBMISSIONS. CompressionAttire welcomes your feedback and suggestions about how to improve this site and/or the products and services of CompressionAttire. By transmitting any suggestions, information, material, or other content to CompressionAttire, you represent and warrant that such feedback does not infringe, misappropriate, and/or violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party (including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, or trademark rights) and that you have all rights necessary to convey such feedback to CompressionAttire. In addition, any feedback received through this CompressionAttire Site will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, non-exclusive right and license for CompressionAttire to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, and display (in whole or in part) worldwide, or act on such feedback without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you hereby waive any claim to the contrary.
9. THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS/SERVICES. CompressionAttire, in its sole discretion, may post the advertisements of third parties on this site and/or feature materials, programs, products, and services provided by third parties. CompressionAttire makes no representations with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or correct sequencing of such third party materials, programs, products, and services or any other materials, programs, products, and services which such third party materials, products, and services may access. Your correspondence or any other dealings with third parties found on this site are solely between you and such third party. CompressionAttire expressly disclaims responsibility and liability for all third party provided materials, programs, products, and services contained on or accessed through this site, and you agree that CompressionAttire shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on this site.
10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. CompressionAttire may provide links, in its sole discretion, to other sites on the World Wide Web for your convenience in locating related information, products, and services. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by CompressionAttire and are maintained by third parties over which CompressionAttire exercises no control. Accordingly, CompressionAttire expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, materials, accuracy of information, and/or quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third party web sites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any web site or the products or services provided by any third party.
11. LINKS TO THESE SITES. CompressionAttire encourages and permits text links to these CompressionAttire. However, CompressionAttire is an organization committed to the highest ethics and standards and therefore, any links to this site should not suggest that CompressionAttire promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, services, programs, causes, campaigns, websites, or information unless CompressionAttire has provided express prior written consent for such promotion or endorsement.
12. DISCLAIMER. WHILE CompressionAttire ENDEAVORS TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE, AND RELIABLE INFORMATION, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE, THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THESE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND MAY INCLUDE ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CompressionAttire DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AUDIO, VISUAL, OR VIDEO CONTENT posted, made available through, or accessible on this site. MOREOVER, COMPRESSIONATTIRE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, LEGALITY, OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THESE SITES FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPRESSIONATTIRE MAY MAKE MODIFICATIONS AND/OR CHANGES WITH RESPECT TO THESE SITES OR IN THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THESE SITES AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON. YOU ASSUME THE SOLE RISK OF MAKING USE AND/OR RELYING ON THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THESE SITES.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You expressly absolve and release CompressionAttire from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond CompressionAttire control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes, or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPRESSIONATTIRE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THESE SITES OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THESE SITES, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THESE SITES, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF UTILIZATION OF THESE SITES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CompressionAttire HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABLITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY OF CompressionAttire FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO USE OF ANY OR ALL OF THESE SITES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO CompressionAttire DURING THE PAST SIX MONTHS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THE PARTICULAR DISPUTE.
14. INDEMNITY. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless CompressionAttire and its affiliates and all of their employees, agents, directors, officers, proprietors, partners, representatives, shareholders, servants, attorneys, predecessors, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees and litigation expenses), relating to or arising from any breach by you of this TOS.
15. GOVERNING LAW. This TOS has been made in and will be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom as applied to agreements entered into and completely performed in the United Kingdom. Any action to enforce this TOS will be brought in the federal or state courts presiding in United Kingdom and all parties to this TOS expressly agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of such courts. A printed version of this TOS and of any related notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this TOS to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. This site are controlled and operated by CompressionAttire from its offices and facilities within the United Kingdom. CompressionAttire makes no representation that this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to this site from territories or nations where any aspect of this site are illegal is prohibited. You access this site on your own volition and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
16. TERM AND TERMINATION. TERM AND TERMINATION. This TOS will take effect at the time you click ACCEPT, YES!, ADD TO CART, ORDER NOW, COMPLETE MY ORDER or any button constituting or implying an acceptance, through this site, respond to a request for information, and/or begin installing, accessing, or using any of this site, whichever is earliest. CompressionAttire reserves the right at any time and for any reason to deny you access to any and/or all of the CompressionAttire Sites or to any portion thereof and to terminate this TOS. This TOS will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with this TOS, subject to the survival rights of certain provisions identified below. Termination will be effective without notice. You may also terminate this TOS at any time by ceasing to use this site, but all applicable provisions of this TOS will survive termination, as identified below. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of any aspect of this site in your possession. The provisions concerning proprietary and intellectual property rights, submissions, indemnity, disclaimers of warranty and
liability, admissibility of this TOS, and governing law will survive the termination of this TOS for any reason.
17. WAIVER & SEVERABILITY. Failure to insist on strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this TOS will not operate as a waiver of any subsequent default or failure of performance. No waiver by CompressionAttire of any right under this TOS will be deemed to be either a waiver of any other right or provision or a wavier of that same right or provision at any other time. If any part of this TOS is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and the liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most clearly matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of this TOS shall continue in effect.
19. CONTACT INFORMATION. If you have questions regarding this site or if you are interested in obtaining more information concerning CompressionAttire and its products or services or permission to use any CompressionAttire content, please contact CompressionAttire at firstname.lastname@example.org (email).